The organizers/partners take no responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the information provided. The organisers/partners are in no event liable for damages of any kind incurred or suffered as a result of the use or non-use of the information presented on this website or the use of defective or incomplete information.
The information in the projects registered for the competition is provided by the user who registered the project. The organizers/partners of Computer Space are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
References and links
In cases of direct and indirect references to third-party Internet pages or other documents on the Internet (hyperlinks) the organizers/partners are not responsible for the use of the content and the consequences from the usage. If the links lead to other web sites, users are advised to read the Privacy Policies of each website they visit.
Data protection and privacy
On some pages (Sign up and Rules) you need to enter your personal data in order to use all the functionalities of the web platform.
- Data controller is Student Computer Art Society /SCAS/, 10, Narodno sabranie sq., Sofia, Bulgaria, phone: + 359 2 9870293, +359 88 8709488 (14:00 – 18:00 EET), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will process the data confidentially and will only use them for the purpose for which they were requested – in order to administer, maintain the projects and participants in relation with Computer Space events. By registering you are giving the organizers and partners of Computer Space the right to publish or present projects and author’s information, like name, project name, town, country, some info about the author, project visual materials, photos etc. in Computer Space publications and dissemination/promotional activities. Some details about the registration could be found also in Sign up and Rules page of computerspace.org.
- We can disclose the data to official authorities, its agents and/or subcontractors, project partners.
- We will store the data for 10 years after the period you are active user. Some parts of the data like project category, project name, author name, link, date of registration, short project description, project status, votes, project visual materials etc. that are publicly visible after projects registration could stay up to 25 years. The idea is to enhance the author and project visibility.
- You are entitled to request access to and rectification or erasure of your data or restriction of processing.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with a respective supervisory authority if you think there is a misuse of your data. The competent body for this is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. “” Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2.
- The disclosure of your data to us is voluntary. You can use the web platform providing anonymous data or using aliases in the fields for which you don’t like to provide the data.
The users should aware that security gaps can occur in the communication (including e-mail communication), if the connection is not encrypted. An e-mail sent to a recipient can be intercepted and read by experienced Internet users.
In case of some problems or questions you could contact us via the contacts mentioned above or via “Contact us” footer on the website.